6.10.2004

So it's been a while...

Haven't been feeling up for blogging...

but I almost feel as though I really should... though in the end, it doesn't bother me much...

Anyways...

So, I've never been a huge Lakers fan, despite the fact that I am a local to the hectic, drama-filled LA life... maybe it's because I've been away for a long time, and I somehow miss the yellow skies and the blue, contaminated beaches...

regardless... I am really cheering for the Lakers -- maybe it's because Lakers is that Hollywood summer blockbuster that we anticipate each year... as far as basketball goes. Any of this making sense to you? Probably not... I think this guy, Tim Dahlberg wrote a fun article to read about his take on the current NBA Championship and the Lakers. It's not even Game 3 and there's been so much drama... How LA.

Speaking of Lakers... Kobe Bryant... is he guilty? is he innocent? I hope that he is guilty of being an unfaithful husband rather than a rapist. If he gets off, there will always be speculation that he got off because he's a celebrity... etc.. If he doesn't, there will also be speculation that his fame handicapped him in the eyes of the supposed neutral jury. I read somewhere today that he lost the bid to overturn Colo.'s rape shield law. Can't really say I desired for that to go Kobe's way... if only because it would open Pandora's box...

Anyways... I think I've lost my train of thought while reading some news articles...

Welps...

Later, Folks.


Brought to you by: Fatigue... God knows why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home